1. Have you ever tried to rekindle a past relationship against the odds? Hmmm, no comment, it's not worth fighting for...
2. Do you like your job, or daily routine? I like it, my job shift was changed to morning or day shift so I have lots of things to do after work. I have fun and enjoy working with other team members at work.
3. Do you find time to 'smell the flowers' so to speak? If there is some around me, I don't mind smelling I like flowers.
4. Do you have any problems thinking of things to write about in my blog? Sometimes, it's hard especially if my mind was occupied of silly thoughts or if I'm depressed.
5. Do others consider you well organized? I don't think so, for me I can say there most of the time everything are well organized, if laziness comes you can see some mess around the house, but I try to be organized if possible as my mind is also in a mess if I see things scattering everywhere and not into proper places.
6. Do you always have a “Plan B” just in case?Sometimes I'm suicidal type of person "Do or Die"( lol)...nah if it's serious matter I make a plan B.
7. How do you find yourself adjusting to new situations? When I'm new to a place or situation I'm always ready for adjustment, it's hard but I can cope.
8. Are you happy with where you are in this point of your life? Hmmm. I'm doing my best to be happy. Now, I think I'm happy
9. Do you find the aging process we all go through easy or difficult? I just turn 33 last June, I'm always young at heart so I don't find aging difficult...Only thinking of conceiving a baby on this age it would be difficult I think, but well what ever will be..will be...
To view more participants please visit Saturday 9 meme.